Below, you will find details of the roles that we hope to fill over the upcoming months. To apply, please do so via the GoogleForms link. You are able to submit a written or audio response.
Hospitality Assistant (National Eisteddfod 2023)
- Description: In 2023, Paned o Gê will be running a book stand, café and bar at the National Eisteddfod. We are looking for temporary members of staff to join the team to carry out numerous tasks, including serving alcohol (and checking IDs), preparing hot drinks, selling books, cleaning, welcoming customers and more. This is not an exhaustive list of tasks and it is possible you will be asked to do more than that listed here.
- Hours: Various, but it is expected that you will work approximately 30-40 hours over the course of the festival. This includes a paid break each shift.
- Pay: £11.00 an hour
- Commuting: Staff members should be able to commute to the site and therefore, this would be an ideal position for someone who lives locally or is visiting for the duration of the festival. If the commute might pose a challenge for you, please let us know and we will do our best to solve the issue.
- Desired Skills; Welsh speaker; previous experience working in hospitality; works well in a team
- Closing Date for Applications: 21/07/2023
To apply, please complete this GoogleForm.